Friday, April 19, 2019

இன்று ஒரு புதிய சிந்தனை ...

இன்று ஒரு புதிய சிந்தனை ...
It is true that Mother suffers the pain of labor; feeds the child; day & night takes care;
Father showers his Love; works hard to give a daughter what ever she needs.
Both struggle to see the girl married well.
But.. take my example - I have lived with my parents for 24 years & with my husband for nearly 52 years.
He has taken care of me all these years; worked hard for me & children; raised our status of living & comfort level;
Accepting a girl from a totally new family & environment - has handled me well at times of depression, crankiness;
At times I have been adamant; thrown tantrums; have been demanding;
Has taken me to places because I like travelling; Gets me eats that I like...
so on.... and so forth....
Under the parents' care I was less demanding; much less sick; very innocent; obedient; no comparison with any one else; so it must have been relatively easy for them to handle me.
They knew that one day I will part with them; after I moved out, they would have missed me ... but got adjusted to the reality.
But from the age of 24, till date, realizing that I have no place to go, missing me even if I am away for a couple of days, constantly in touch with me over the phone, enjoying the evenings sitting with me & watching stupid TV progs.;
taking me to the restaurant I like & remember to order what i want.... ENDLESS CARE !!!
How many of the ladies agree with me ?
WHY NOT CELEBRATE HUSBAND'S DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment